It’s that time of the year when you must look forward to grab the biggest and sensational smartphone launches in 2016. Here is the unveiled list of the top 4 smartphone launches in summer and winter 2016 that will grapple the attention of the elites:
1. Sony Xperia X, XA and X Performance
With pre-orders already been started this summer, Sony shocked all tech-savvy’s with its new range of smartphones. All the three versions are expected to have a similar design with some minor changes in specs like – better processor and water proofing.
• Expected new features: Edge to Edge 5 inch screen, 23 MP Rear (with new predictive hybrid-autofocus feature) and 13 MP front cameras, expanded storage up to 200 GB and more.
2. Samsung Galaxy Note 6
This time too, the Samsung Galaxy Note 6 is going to behold the anticipation of its buyers with its breakthrough flexible display. Since the Samsung Galaxy S7 was recently launched, you can expect the Samsung Galaxy Note 6 to be launched not before August 2016.
• Expected new features: Android Marshmallow, 6 inch flexible display, 6GB RAM, variant and vivid colour options, Snapdragon 823 SoC, 4K Resolution and more.
3. Apple iPhone 7 and 7 plus
Seems like Apple has started to believe in – ‘the thinner the better’!And with that notion, it is rumoured that Apple iPhone 7 and 7 plus is going to be much thinner than Apple iPhone 6 – which is supposed to be done by removing the 3.5 mm head jack.
• Expected new features: Next generation A 10 processor, Dual lens camera providing DSLR like image quality, Redesigned antenna bands, No headphone jack, two screen sizes (4.7 and 5.5 inch) and more.
4. HTC One X9
Showing much similarity to the iPhone 6, the HTC One X9 is the daily smart‘working and business class phone’ that is expected to have a sound price range when compared to the specs of the former and an excellent battery life.
• Expected new features: MediatekHelio X10 SoC, Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, MicroSD slot with up to 2TB support, 3000mAh battery capacity, 3GB RAM and more.