Our India is well versed with all latest courses of Education. Education plays a vital role in each and every individual life. Education is not scoring marks and Ranks but it is gathering of knowledge and learning much new things in life. A Child’s education starts from his home and parents are the first teachers to guide their children. Parents should teach ethics and education to the children to build up child’s future and safe career. So, Education takes an important place in today’s life.
A Child after completing their 10th standard, the next step will be 12th standard which is called Intermediate. Intermediate is a bridge between 10 and graduation that gives a basic knowledge about subject of next standard. Now coming to Graduation most of them have competitive entrance exam to get their seats in best colleges. List of courses with Entrance exam are Engineering, Medical, Marine, Navy, Defence, Fashion & Design, Humanity & Social Sciences, Agriculture & Hotel Management, Law, Pure Science, Mathematics, Other Entrance Tests and Exams. Students have to take long or short term courses to compete with others in a best coaching Institutions.
Some names of courses are below:
- Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main For Admission in B. E./B. Tech., B. Arch., B. Planning , and Advance for admission in IIT.
- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) – Admission to MBBS / BDS.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Entrance Test for Admission in Design, Management and Technology for the international fashion business.
- Common Law Admission Test for Admission in B.A. LL.B (Hons), B.Com. (Hons), BBA LL.B (Hons).
- All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) for Admission in B.A., LL.B. (Hons.), LLM, PhD.
and many more.
For Post Graduation students had to struggle to get seat in best colleges and Universities. Some of the given Entrance exams are conducted at the All National Level while others at the State Level. And some colleges also conduct their own entrance exams.
- AFCAT – Air Force Common Admission Test for selecting candidates for Air force.
- UPSC CDS – The Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE) is all India level entrance exam conducted by the Union Public Service Commission.
- NEET-PG – National Eligibility- cum- Entrance Test is all India level entrance exams for graduate students who want to study postgraduate medical course (MD/ MS).
- NEET-MDS- It is a single window entrance examination for Dental PG courses.
List of entrance exam for MBA are:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) every year.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT): CMAT is held once in a year.
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) – XAT is conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI).
- The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – IIFT conducts an entrance exam for graduates.
- Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) – It is a common entrance test for admission to all the institutes of Symbiosis International (Deemed) University.
NMAT, MAT, ICET (AP), IBSAT, KMAT (Kerala) are some of the entrance exams conducted in all over India for MBA.
GATE, JAM, CEED is the entrance exam for MTech, ME and MA.
LSAT India, CLAT entrance exam for Law.
So, these are all the courses which are offered in India for Best career of a student. Not only Indians but also people from other countries pursue their studies from India.